Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eight...










Mack, this is for you!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Traveling with Willy and girlfriends (Iceland, South of France, Greece, Africa, Tahiti, Australia, India on and on...)
2. Having a JOB!
3. Getting nice buns
4. A spacious home
5. Kids, tons and tons of little kiddos
6. Naming these tons of kids
7. My race with Will in June
8. Our Wedding (of course!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ran the West Side Highway
2. Had Thai and Gossip Girl night with Cheney
3. Ate delicious strawberries and chocolates Will brought home
4. Drank 4 cups of coffee... ?
5. Wore my lime green thongs (otherwise known as flip-flops)
6. Tried to track down Ruben... no luck
7. Shaved my hairy legs.... oh yeah.
8. Booked an appointment to try on wedding dresses! AHH!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Speak French, Spanish, Italian - speak many languages fluently!
2. Go to work in the morning at an awesome, well paying job
3. Then come home to my dashing husband, charming children, a hot healthy meal, huge home, and swimming pool.  Do a few laps then sit in the sauna.  Have a man massage out the day's tensions, then drink chilling lemon water through a straw as I sit next to my man and read stories to my kids...fire roaring, glass of wine in hand and the dogs snoozing at our feet.
3. Bend like the Cirque du Soleil contortionists
4. Pop in to visit my family and friends daily - go fishing with my brothers
5. Rollerblade fearlessly
6. Sew and wear my own clothes - dress like a 50's lady
7. Drive a stick shift - sorry Granna, the lesson didn't stick? Har Har
8. Communicate flawlessly
8.5. Entertain friends more, host fabulous dinner parties that go into the night
8.75. Sing, Dance, Ride Horses, Wear Dresses everyday, Fly, Travel
with out flying... just BE there
(To be continued...)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. True Blood
2. Gossip Girl
3. Tim and Eric (only with Will... 10 yr old humor)
4. Anything Audrey Hepburn (I guess these are movies though)
5. Grays
6., 7., 8... not much of a tv gal

2 comments:

  1. omg... i love them! you've got such the imagination! can i live w/ you @ your spacious home w/ swimming pool! it all sounds so charming! mine were so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes of course! i will have to hire another man to massage!

    ReplyDelete