Thursday, December 25, 2008

About Laura

I am one of four children (Ryan, me, Nathan, William) born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida.  After graduating from Florida State University, I moved to Brooklyn, NY and began my search for love and art.  For six years I worked for a little design boutique, traveled the world, hung paintings in coffee shops and roamed around taking classes in search of myself.  For the past year, I have happily worked as a freelance artist/graphic designer.  I am currently taking a pottery class at the Y.  I met Will in tallahassee at the ripe 'ol age of 19 and have courted him ever since.  Late September 2006, we sprang up our relationship again and have been living and loving in NY together ever since.  I am thankful for my friends and my wonderful, supportive family.  I am enjoying creating and living the life of my dreams with my sweet fiance, Willy.


















No comments:

Post a Comment